Name 5 simple pleasures that you like most, then pick 5 people to do the same. Try to be original and creative and not to use things that someone else has already used.
1. Cuddling in bed with my cats. They know when I'm sick or unhappy and come lie with me and purr. It's there way of saying "we're sorry mom and though we can't fix it, we can let you know we're here!"
2. Curling up on the sofa with The Good Father Patrick O'Stacey and watching a really, really bad or dumb comedy after a totally shitty day (week, month, year ...).
3. Good friends who always side with you no matter what has happened.
4. Knowing that I'll never cry alone (thank you Crabby).
5. Knowing that it's not where I work, who I work for or what I do, my friends love me for who I am (thank you to Mr. Crabby for reminding me of this. It's easy to forget.)
Who do I tag?